Tuesday, December 28, 2010

mom-blogging

I'm at it again.  Just when I thought I was semi-over the Mom-blog hump, and could think of more exciting thought-provoking things to blog about, I went and had myself a baby.  And now my thoughts are once again consumed with:
(a) feeding schedules
(b) laundry
(c) diaper changing
(d) eating habits
(e) wondering if today is a good day to shower??
(f) pondering the quantum physics of how people go about life normally with TWO children???

Oh well... that's my life these days and I'll take it rather than leave it.  So, if you'll all plug through the trenches with me of early babyhood... I'll come out on top in the end.  I love being a Mama, but sometimes, I can have a difficult time with how it changes my brain.  God is good to stretch me in these ways.  I need to be pushed out of my comfort zone, and there certainly is no comparison to having a child.

I'm open to blogging topics!  Anyone have any requests??  Any sparks to get this Mama-brain moving??

3 comments:

Jenny K said...

You're too cute Jenny! It's great knowing whats new in your life. Little updates here and there of how you walk through life and lay it all before the Lord is encouraging.

You could write about women and men in your life that have taught you the things of life.

Tell us more about your siblings. Seems like such a fun dynamic to have brothers and sisters. I only had sisters :-)

Dacia said...

love 'e'! :-)

loved your last post too, i'm right there with you on all those things. can't help with the non-mommy blogging subjects because that's just where i live too, but i don't mind it either.

and you'll be surprised at how quickly you pick up a routine and go about life normally with 2! i'm kind of hoping the same can be said for me with 3?! :-)

Katie&Greg said...

I am enjoying the read on how Bella is taking to Summer. For other topics, maybe how this is different/same as with Bella. For you, for Trav, for your extended family. :)

You have such an adorable family!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homepageUrl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...