Today, we heard the dearest sound:
a quick and tiny beat.
It spoke of things to come one day,
like chubby, little feet.
Of coos, and promised sleepless nights;
of smiles, and pink or blue?
O little beat, dear tiny beat -
you speak of dreams come true.
~
We expect our third child in mid-May.
**I, for one, couldn't be happier.**
**Travis is putting in his order for twin boys,
& yet, another adoring daughter would be icing on the cake.**
**Bella is certain she's getting a second sister, and cannot wait
to "hug her and kiss her and hold her."**
**Summer is clueless... and is still my baby.**
So happy to share our news.




31 comments:
Jenny!!!!
I am SOOOOOO stinkin' excited for you and your growing family!!!!!
I have the biggest smile right now! Babies are great!
I am on Travis' side - twin boys all the way!!!!
Hope you have a pleasant pregnancy.
-Abby
SO excited for you and your family! Prayers for a happy, healthy pregnancy and baby!
AW!!! So exciting! Congrats, you guys!!!
Congratulations, Jenny!! So exciting!
How fun! Congratulations!!! Yay for families of 5! We are expecting number 3 about a month before you too!!
Oh, SO happy for you!! I've been waiting for this announcement since your hubby came home...I was thinking a 3rd would be sooner than later :) (and, I didn't respond to your last post, but yes, I still very much read but, like you, often can't come up with the words to even comment since my brain is like mush these days) Congrats to your whole family!
Hooray!! Congratulations Fugler Family!!!
Yay! Congratulations!!!
So excited for the Fuglers!! I hope you're feeling okay - I know how gross the first trimester can be. But we are thrilled for you all and can't wait to meet the new addition someday! And it's worked out nicely for you to have a baby and then let us know how it goes before we follow suit...so
Sorry, I think Ellie just hit a button! Anyway, we'll give you all some time to let us know how life is with 3 before we think about it ;-) Congrats!
Congratulations Fugler Family!!!! So excited to see you become a family of 5!!!!
JENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a bun in your oven. Yay! I had a feeling this would be coming soon. ;) Love you and the fam.
Ya-HOO! So, so excited for you and the fam! Rest up as much as you can my friend. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you and that sweet babe. Love, Nikki
so happy for you all !!
very exciting, new birth, and new life !!
love and kisses coming soon !
Oh congratulations!! Such exciting news :-D
Whooppie!!!!!
I had a feeling this post was coming. Come on...that post a while back about donuts making you feel sick??? Haha...
Anyway, CONGRATS my friend :) :) :)
Yay! I have a confession! I thought you were! See I was in the clinic with Shelby when I heard your sweet little name called back! And the door you went to was not our usual flight med door...and I myself had been through that door twice here - once with the baby we lost and then with Miss Shelby! So my heart smiled and I said a prayer for you and your dear little one!
Congratulations my friend! 3 sweet ones at home is wonderful! :)
Praising the Lord with you for your new little one!
Debbi Weeks
Ahhhhhh! So happy for you and your family. You guys make darling babies!
Congratulations! Don't know you, =) but have been reading here long enough to feel almost like I do! I enjoy reading your posts, and hope you'll have time to continue.
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!
Congratulations! My husband is a twin too, and every time we are expecting he crosses his fingers for twins :) No luck yet though :)
Congratulations Jenny! I just found your blog and LOVE your writing! It's so real. You should never ever stop. And we are adding to our family too-due mid April. :)
We miss you guys and everyone else in Wichita, I never thought I would say that I missed Wichita but I totally do!
Oh my goodness!!! I caught up on your blog after a long time and what a great great news!!! I am so happy for you and your family! Congratulations dear Jenny! What a blessing!
Yeah another great niece or nephew, or two great nephews :), to looooovvvvvveeeeeee....... I am so happpppy for you and your family. I just love your blogs...I hope you never get toooo busy to share your thoughts and life....love you so much Jenny.
Always your good ol'Aunt Debbie
Jenny,
Congratulations! So happy for your family.
And seriously…that poem was the sweetest: well written, beautiful, and made me cry! Now that I'm on this side of pregnancy, I know that it truly is the dearest sound!
You don't know me...but I have been "following" you for a long time:) First time commenting...CONGRATULATIONS! I have 3 children and I love it:) It just gets sweeter with each new baby. And truly it is only a *teeny* bit busier/more chaotic with 3, but you are already busy with 2 so not much changes. Just more love to go around! Again congratulations to you and your family.
Congrats to you all!!!
Awww, congratulations, Jenny!!! Thrilled for you and your sweet family! :)
Wonderful news!!!!! Congrats!!
Wonderful news!!!!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment